- NV Multi Asia Sdn Bhd
- The exit valuation of the investment over its entry level represented a 97% return on investment over a 2 year period.
ISR, as one of the cornerstone investors, participated in the privatization exercise which used leverage financing and debt refinancing in a deal worth RM300.0 million. Funding allowed development of the business from strengthening marketing programs and enhancing the brand image, to initiating expansion plans across Asia.
- Chaswood Resources Holdings Limited
- The exit valuation of the investment over its entry level over a 2 year investment period gives a 266% return on investment.
Our funding enabled Chaswood Resources Holdings Limited to expand its brands under management by obtaining franchise rights to a Japanese brand and launching new brand concepts. It also allowed the group to develop marketing programs for new brands under its portfolio and increase the number of operating outlets. Profitability was also enhanced by geographical expansion into Thailand and Indonesia, and improving margins through a centralized supply procurement system.
- CNMC Goldmine Holdings Ltd
- Exit valuation of the investment over its entry level represented a 1,465% return during the 4 year investment period.
ISR was an early stage shareholder of CNMC Goldmine Holdings Ltd, and played the role of fundraising advisor and placement agent for the company’s initial public offering in October 2011, to become the first gold mining company listed on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited.
- Signature Metals Limited
- Exit valuation of its investments over the entry level price represented a return on investment of over 60% during the 2 year investment period.
ISR provided equity financing in its role as lead investor for Signature Metals Limited ("Signature Metals") for gold mining and exploration of resources estimated to be worth USD2.5 billion. Leveraging ISR's business network, Signature Metals reconstituted its Board, appointed new technical advisors, and enhanced its corporate governance and internal controls.
In March 2012, Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited listed LionGold Corp Ltd (“LionGold”) acquired a 76.22% stake in Signature Metals, and LionGold provided further funding and technical expertise for Signature Metal’s ongoing exploration and mining efforts.
- Hudson Minerals Holdings Pte Ltd
- Partial realization of the investment over a 2 year investment period has already yielded a 48% return on investment.
ISR took the lead in financing the company's expansion of iron ore production, with estimated mine reserves of USD920 million. ISR also assembled a team of corporate finance professionals, and embarked on a corporate restructuring exercise for the company's timely and successful share swap with Blumont Group Limited. During the time, the company also enhanced its corporate governance and internal controls.